Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Do You Remember?

I posted earlier what I would miss about some of my instructors. Here are a few things I'll remember about some students.
Jared...your wrong.
Mark...iron your shirt.
Josh...Arkansas stinks.
Alex...turn your chair like the rest of the class.
Martin...go back to Texas(you can leave your wife and kids here, they're sweet).
Tommy...awesome guns.
Tim...the boogey man
Justin...have any holes in your wall?
Joey...check your britches.
Micah...want some fish?
Wayne Lee...Deacon/Calvary.
Josh L...what did you tell the husband when counseling him?
James...buy a used car, not new one.
Jonathon...wake up
Jessie...country
Cole...how can 2 totally different sounds come from the same box?
Richard...poked anyone lately?

3 comments:

Arch Bishop said...

I remember the 5th year class getting the teachers all hyped up and then we had to go in and face the heat.
I remember the fifth year class thinking our class was the loud one (ha ha)
I remember the hum of the laptops firing up
I remember discussions at break and at lunch
I remember catching a glimpse of LLL - never again
I remember James asleep on the couch
I remember playing dominoes with the three stooges
I remember when one student had red highlights in his hair
I remember a substitute teacher (who was finishing his 5th year) telling us about thought flow diagramming
I remember Jonathan wondering who was using his Axe
I remember so much, I can't wait to get back next year

Tim said...

Why I got to be the "boogey man?"

Tim said...

Ahh...........

I remember.........

It's still funny........

Followers