Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blow Your Nose

Sounds like it is time for some Claritan. Someone needs to take something to help unclog the organ of discrimination. The vast majority of these posts have been double-dipped in sarcasm. Can't you smell it?

The brethren who roam the same woods I do relate to one another with knee-deep, roll ya britches up sarcasm. Are we serious about the stands we take? Yes. Do we roll it up in double-battered chimichanga of personal insults, before we serve it to each other? Yes.

If you don't like it...don't sit at our table and try to eat with us.

I love it! I love the way, Snyde, Carter3, LLL, Slim, ArchBishop, Bro-in-law1, Bro-in-law2, Mikey Matty, and Neally fuss with one another. We are waiting on you Harry. Join in.

Smells like someone got their feelings hurt on another site. If an attack on your views is the cause, either change your views or learn to deal with it. If you feel like people were mean to you, go find another playground. I say this because I personally know every one of these men. They are good men who would never intentionally offend someone. What we do here is the nature of our relationships with each other. We play a little rough with each other. We have fun doing it. So no offense is meant by this, but if you can't run with the big dogs, that's OK. I'm sure there are plenty of Chihuahuas wanting to play.

Bro. Truth. Awesome. Keep your anonymity. You've got us all guessing. I love it. Hope you can handle eating with us.

16 comments:

StockwellMBC said...

Well I guess I am now a Chihuahua since my name has been left out of the list of elite names. Thanks for letting me know this Bro. Mike. I will now also crawl back to my hole and feed alone.

L.L.L. said...

I CAN EAT IT. I CAN STAND THE HEAT. I CAN RUN WITH THE BIGGESTS AND BADDEST DOGS (OH WAIT A MINUTE I AM THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST DOG)

Dear Joseph,
I know that you were not included among the carnivorous elite.
Please do not be sad. You are a big dog, and you can run with the rest.

Just remember something for future blogging. Big Dogs do not crawl into any hole and they definately do not eat alone.
Come and Dine say all the Big Dogs

LLL

Arch Bishop said...

I love the give and take. I have gotten some new slants and seen some old ones clothed in circumstances. I'll eat with you anytime.

StockwellMBC said...

Depends on what is going on. You see sometimes they may find a cave to lurk in and wait for the prey. While they are waiting they just might stumble up on a meal or two. But be sure when they are full and rested they will always come out, rejoin the pack and head out for another hunt. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L.L.L. said...

No Rest For the Lucious One--Only a full time carniverous hunt for prey.

Hey did someone say anonymous?
BURP!

bromicah@cbc said...

Just an observation: We could be taking the whole dog analogy a bit too far. Bro. Joseph is growling now for goodness sake. HA! Man I love all the hatin and debatin!

JamesCharles said...

Brother L.L.L. calls himself the biggest and baddest dog. The biggest dog I know if Clifford, the big red dog. So I propose we continue calling Big Buck just that, and now we could call L.L.L. Clifford or "Big Red".

StockwellMBC said...

Clifford does fit. The only problem is when Clifford is around for awhile he tends to get on your nerves as you will soon understand. But not L.L.L. he just keeps you laughing.

Big J said...

Joseph, my dear brother in law left you ourt on purpose...He anted to see if there would be any whining.

Oh Lucious One...we don't know each other very well but we know each other...you may have handled Mike the Spike butyou haven't tussled with Big J...I ain't scared bring it on! My mini van can hang with your 'stang.

Micah...preached last sunday from Deut. 6:23...built three messages on his text...takes me three weeks to say what he can say in one sermon...you are such an inspiration dude!

Snyde...you have shocked me...surprised me even...bottom line...King of the Bloggers for the month of March!

Arch Bishop...I realized who you are and immediately I was intimadated...I know that whenever a member asks you a question you write a paper on it...I appreciate your blogs and your sweet spirit and stand for the Lord.

as for me and my crib...I am a Big Dog and I can run and DEFINITELY EAT with the biggest and the baddest dogs...wait a minute is that a twinkie calling my name?

JamesCharles said...

I would not like to be affiliated in any way with a dog. I am not a dog, I do not own any dogs, I don't even have a fence to keep a dog. You alpha males can fight for that position.

I'll just continue being a man.

Btw, dogs are man's best friends. Thanks for being such good ones.

StockwellMBC said...

Well Mike "The Spike" Wilkes as informed by phone that I can quit whining know. He seems to have viewed me as Slim. I wonder why my wife keeps calling me Large One? Well can I still play Big Dogs? Oh yea and James will you be our trainer?

BroT said...

I thought I would swoop in for a bite.
I shall keep my eyes on you dawgs as I soar with the wings of Truth.

Jonathan Melton said...

Hey fellas,

Can a little dog hang out with all you big dogs? Just let me know. I'll be in my dog house napping. Btw, don't ever get in my place at the food trough. ;)

JamesCharles said...

Dogs at food troughs? Anyway, I'll keep being a man.

BroT said...

I feed on little dogs. Stay close to your little house.

Jonathan Melton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers