Friday, December 12, 2008

Redneck Quiz

Bubba has a double-wide. Jim Bob has a single-wide. Bubba's been cooking chitlins. But now he is chasing Daisy (his girlfriend)round the pickup and forgets to turn the burner off. He burns his double-wide to the ground. Jim Bob wishes he could help Bubba, but its all he can do to make the payments on his single-wide. So Rosco, Bubba's buddy, gets Leroy to take money away from Jim Bob so Bubba can get back on his feet.

Who's the sorry dog Redneck? And why?

4 comments:

JamesCharles said...

I typed "sorry dog redneck" without the quotes in a google search, and this page came up first. Just thought you should know out of the many web pages, yours was first in a search on google.

JamesCharles said...

Is the answer Mike, since he lets his dog sniff his fritos about fifteen minutes before posting this?

Mike Wilkes said...

Jimmy,
Well said. Especially post #2. Does my being #1 on a Google search qualify me as an elitist? What an honor. I have been elevated to plateaus far beyond my wildest expectations. When do I get my trophy?

What in the world are you doing posting at 1 in the morning? My noticing your posting time has effected my view of you. I was very impressed with your posts until I saw what time you posted them. It was then that I realized that I was not enamored with one who possessed great intellectual prowess, but rather was buffaloed by one whose brain was sleep deprived.

JamesCharles said...

I have been sick and couldn't sleep last night. It seems as soon as school lets out, my body decides to go into "let's aggravate James" mode. I am usually asleep by 11:00 pm at latest. Last night, since I couldn't sleep, instead I alternated between working on our next quarter of literature for the Jr. High and High School boys and High School girls classes and commenting on your blog.

Followers